New Team in Iceland

Wygene Chong

Hæ allir!

As you might have seen already, there is now a new staff team in Iceland. Miska Jokinen will take up the challenge of FIR Director, while Oliver Hayes will take up the position Training Assistant. Til hamingju :)

Many of you will be aware that my time has been limited since last year, and when I am online I am usually also doing other work :P So I am glad that there are some new hands in the cockpit to guide the plane to new lands! Takk fyrir to all the people who have got involved in Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands since November 2013 when I first started. I cannot mention you all by name, but you know who you are. We have built up a nice little community on VATSIM and I am sure that Miska and Oliver will take it further with their own exciting ideas.

I will stick around as a casual mentor, and if Miska wants, as an adviser to help out with document writing etc...

For now, please say hi to the new team and wish them well!

Gangi ykkur vel!

• Like 12

• Wygene Chong featured this topic