Fly to Vágar and win ! [6 Sep 2015 | 16-20 UTC]

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

FVWm.thumb.png.bfb744ce67ab07885230aaeb6

Dear pilots ! VATSIM Scandinavia and Azurafiles would like to invite you to Faroe Islands on September 6th between 16 and 20 UTC. Pilots joining in will have a chance to win a beautiful scenery of Vagar airport created by Azurafiles, rules are simple:

• One free copy of the Vágar Airport Reloaded Scenery by Azurafiles (choice of FSX, P3D, Xplane and FS9) will be given out to random pilot chosen from those who depart EKYT/EKAH after 16:00z and arrive before 20:00z at EKVG, as measured by the VATSIM Germany Statistics Centre and/or VATSIM Statistics Centre. The winning pilot's details and email will be forwarded to Azurafiles to obtain their copy of the scenery.

Additionally sale with a discount on Vágar Airport Reloaded Scenery *all versions* will be held in the week (7 days) after the event.

Charts: here

Azurafiles scenery: http://www.azurafiles.com/index.php?id_product=57&controller=product

Freeware scenery: http://vatsim-scandinavia.org/pilots/airports/iceland/  (scroll down to 'Scenery – Faroe Islands')

Edited by Aleksander Storma
  • Like 2

• Wygene Chong pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

A friendly reminder that this event is Sunday night! Make sure you depart EKYT/EKAH after 16:00z and arrive at EKVG before 20:00z to go into the prize draw.

Please tell your friends to join in so they can have a chance too :)

Edited by Wygene Chong

This is tonight! If you want to see the prize scenery, take a glimpse at this official trailer:

Edited by Wygene Chong

The event team is proud to announce that the winner of Azurafiles EKVG scenery is Mariusz Czarnecki (SAS7169). The winner will be contacted by the member of Azurafiles to claim the prize, keep in mind that it may take a while due to rather long lasting procedure of extracting email from VATEUD. Congratilations !

Mariusz Czarnecki

Thanks for the great event ! The arrival and approach was so sightseeing. I did not expect that I can win :) It's for me big surprise I'm so happy once again thank you very much ! :) 

• Like 1

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy