Webpage U/S

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Somethings have been fixed, but everything below "upcoming events" seems to be broken still... No bookings visible and online controllers/pilot and donations is inop.

Hakan Schulz (937154)

A got feedback from a pilot yesterday.

He was wondered what had happen to our webpage, seems he use to follow upcoming bookings and plan his flight where it is ATC. I feel that showing upcoming bookings and ATC online is essential to make a good impression of VATSIM Scandinavia and attract pilots.

I'm really looking forward to see the webpage updated to show bookings and ATC online.

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Yes, it´s an known fact!

Somewhere or server admin explained that Wordpress automatic upgrade, destroyed some "functions/connections".  I have no promised timetable when it will be corrected, but the fact is known!

Magnus

Mathias Johnsen (839996)

I'l fix this within the 30th of August. Busy times right now though. But i'l come back to you when it is operative. I can put a "WORK IN PROGRESS" for outsiders on the frontpage.

• 2 weeks later...
Hakan Schulz (937154)

Great that a lot of functionality have been restored on the webpage. :)

Looks really great now!

Just one thing, when do you think bookings online will be shown in green? (now they are red as though one is not online according to the booking although online...)

• Like 1

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Great that a lot of functionality have been restored on the webpage. :)

Looks really great now!

Just one thing, when do you think bookings online will be shown in green? (now they are red as though one is not online according to the booking although online...)

I noticed that also!  After this buggreport Web team will look in to this wen they have time! 

Magnus