[9-10 June 2018] FlightSimExpo 2018 - Las Vegas

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Hi all, I thought I'd make a topic on this FlightSimExpo 2018 taking place in Las Vegas this coming summer 2018. This event is organised by Boston Virtual ARTCC and therefore I thought it could be suitable to have an announcement about it here aswell. 

I have signed up for the whole weekend and it would be nice to see some other VATSCA members also. I'm yet to book hotel and sort out some airline tickets but I thought it's better to book the ticket for the Expo so I feel "forced" to sort out the rest. :)

Official Website

VATSIM Forum Announcement

Edited by Martin Tornberg

• 2 weeks later...

Airline tickets sorted. Arrving Thursday 7 June around 4 PM. Leaving again on Monday 11 June around 11 AM. 

Planning to book hotel at the Flamingo Hotel mentioned on the event website where the event is. 

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Anyone else interested in this?

A quick look at airline tickets with SAS is roughly 6000 SEK there and back. Hotel roughly $350 for the abovementioned dates.