Italy event tonight

Morten Jelle (1012739)

Morten Jelle (1012739)

Following e-mail has been send out today:

We are looking for some C1-controllers, able to help out in Italy tonight on this short notice.

Hello,

We have received a request from Italy this evening.
They are missing controllers for their cargo event tonight, as they are short on controllers for the event.

The event starts tonight at 20z. Please pass this information to your vACC members, as soon as possible. 
Divisional instructors and examiners has been included in this e-mail, as they are looking for an instructor available to support a solo validated member on a position as well. Should your vACC have a mentor that might be interested, they are welcome here too.

All members who, are willing to help shall contact me directly, and I'll coordinate with Italy - my e-mail adress is morten.jelle@vateud.net
I hope there are someone, who are willing to help another vACC - remember we are all together as a division. :-)

• Like 1

Morten Jelle
VATSIM Network Supervisor - Team Lead