Donations report from Director 2018

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

VATSIM Scandinavia is the home vACC for Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden with hundreds of members, dedicating their time to controlling and flying in the area of our vACC. Even though, we are a non-profit organization we still have some costs to run and to keep the vACC's web services up and running. We currently need to pay for the forum services of VATSIM Scandinavia and the domains we operate. So we have relatively small costs to operate this vACC. We are also having some other supporting web services for free and at the same time I would like to thank them, who have decided to let us operate these services for free. 

The donations are the key to our ability to keep up our web services running, so I would like to thank everybody who has donated to VATSIM Scandinavia, so we are able to continue operating the services!

You can donate on the website of VATSIM Scandinavia.

I have attached the donations report of VATSIM Scandinavia down below, so everyone can see what the running costs are like and what kind of economical situation we are having. 03/2017 -> 04/2018

-Julius, Director

VATSCA-DonationsReports2018.pdf