Next controller = previous Controller (in tag)

Torben Andersen (861112)

Torben Andersen (861112)

A strange problem:

I got BAW771C from ESOS_1_CTR (MM). But on the tag the next controller is mention as MM (Scotich was no online). Looking at the flightplan I find no errors. So apparently when no next controller is online Euroscope reverts to the previous controller. Or could it be TopSky interferring?

regards

Torben

error.png

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

"RAM" (route amendment warning) in the tag indicates that he is not following the filed/correct route, did you attempt to toggle his route and actully see that he was following his filed route? Sometimes euroscope gets buggy and dont update the "next point" hence it thinks the airplane is supposed to fly back and continue on the route.

This is usually solved by setting direct point to his current inbound waypoint.

Edited by Adrian Bjerke

Martin Loxbo (811805)

I think Adrian is correct, ES somehow thinks that the flight is going back to the previous sector due to the route not updating correctly.

Another small observation from your screenshot is that you have a ? where the wake turbulence category should be. This indicates that your ICAO_Aircraft.txt file is missing or not loaded correctly. Normally this file is found in MyDocuments\EuroScope\Datafiles, and you can make sure that it's loaded correctly by going to the OPEN SCT menu and selecting "Load ICAO Aircraft data", which will prompt you to find the ICAO_Aircraft.txt file.