Feedback from pilots [feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org]

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Copehagen Overload related

Dear all,

I would like to use the way to say thank you to the complete Overload-crew.

I was inbound as UAE151 from Dubai. First it was awesome that 2 other company planes from Emirates just arrived in the same time than me without any planning.

The ATC service was brilland. Thanks a lot! And I hope we all can enjoy a lot more events from your team. Very professionell, very clear to understand on the frequency.

The way of ATC service we all are looking for!

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Timm Rehberg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Flying in Reykjavik Oceanic Airspace

Wanted to express my gratitude for the service received whenever I venture into the space. The service has been professional as well as helpful. Looking forward to flying more in, around, to and from Iceland. Thank you again for your time and efforts.

Sincerely yours,
Jermaine Johnson

PS
The online source is a huge blessing, a valuable resource!! If only more pilots would access it.

• Like 4

Jouka Ahponen (1239359)

Hi guys,

Just a compliment from my side regarding controller "Per Brodersen". A very professional and friendly voice on the Vatsim network, 10/10 from this pilot from Amsterdam (Tom Divendal)! 

Best regards,

Tom Divendal

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Mikkel Johnsen (1105694)

Dear Team, 

Just want to give a little feedback on yesterdays flight from EKCH to EDDT, Callsign OMA154:
I flew on that route and was very pleased by the high quality service from your staff on duty. Very helpful to lost pilots, very professionel to everyone, calm and smooth ATC. Trafficquantity was high, GND was really busy but managed his Apron very nice. (and not just Apron, other ATC aswell ;) !)

Its always a please to visit you!

Please forward this mail to all concerned ATCs and staff from yesterday evening.

Best regards, 
cleardot.gif
Florian Weingartner
C1 Controller - Munich and Switzerland

Edited by Mikkel Johnsen
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
Claus Hemberg Joergensen (1138158)
Dear Vatsim-Scandinavia,

I'd like to leave absolutely splendid feedback for Semir Gebran on the 5th of february 2016. I was flying SAS391 ESSA-EKCH, and Semir provided excellent ATC, although he took control of the airspace whilst i was performing a Go-Around. Polite, friendly and efficient - everything a controller should be.

Thank you for your dedication and ATC-service! :-)

Best Regards

Rasmus Grabov

• Like 2

Claus Hemberg Jørgensen
Training Director, Vatsim-Scandinavia

A great big thanks you to Victor Creuz on ESGG TWR tonight! Logged on, little traffic and bad weather, but helped perfect my first Airbus VATSIM flight! Tack Crutte!

Also, thanks to ESGG_APP tonight, a bit of traffic and bad weather and his students to manage yet still was the best when flying from Bromma - did it without a breeze!

Stort tackar till alla flygledar ikväll!
-Damon
CAG6A - CapitalConnect Group - for my A320 vTypeRating flight

• Like 3

Martin Loxbo (811805)

Feedback from FSCB for their flight 12 February:

Hi Martin, hi Daniel,

This evening the FSCB -Flightgroup made a flight from Visby to Oslo.
Our group had 11 aircrafrt and on behalf of the pilots of our group I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to the outstanding support of Vatsim Scandinavia !

We really appreciated that Oskar was especially online for our departure from Visby. It was quite busy with many aircraft asking departure clearance at the same time, but he did great!
Martin Werner joined as APP, so  that  was good.

On our arrival to OSLO we had very professsional ATC from Anders, Sivert and  Jonas. who gave a smooth arrival on Gardermoen.

We really enjoyed flying with Vatsim Scandinavia !

Can you forward our compliments to the controllers involved?

Kind regards,

Paul Colder
FSCB-Flightgroup

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Feedback FSCB Flightgroup 19/02/2016
3 messages

Paul Colder  21 February 2016 at 23:29

Hello,

Friday February 19 the FSCB- Flightgroup made another flight in Scandinavia: ENGM -> ESMS
The pilots in our group are always enthusiastic to fly there, because of the nice sceneries and - most importantly of course ;-)  - the great ATC !
That is why our group was with as many as 14 aircraft last friday,  which was a nice challenge for the controllers as well.

I think that the Norwegian controllers forgot our departure from Gardermoen, because there was no ATC on our departure, but in Sweden we were welcomed by Magnus at ESOS_CTR.
Because we had no ATC in Norway, only when we entered Sweden airspace 2 pilots discovered that they had problems with voice: our apologies to Magnus for that as this made his controlling much more challenging....
The 2 pilots asked me to include their apologies in this mail.

But Magnus put us all in a perfect line to Sturup, so that Oskar (ESMS_APP) and Patrik (TWR) could guide us smoothly to the runway:  job well done!

I enclose 2 pictures that show 10 aircraft of our group after landing.

Many thanks again to the controllers for their great ATC!

Hope to see you again Friday for our flight from Sturup to Arlanda!.

Kind regards,

Paul

2 attachments
?ui=2&ik=1285e0b870&view=att&th=15305bc7   ESMS 1.jpg
?ui=2&ik=1285e0b870&view=att&th=15305bc7   ESMS 2.jpg

Paul Colder  21 February 2016 at 23:29

[Quoted text hidden]

2 attachments
?ui=2&ik=1285e0b870&view=att&th=15305bc8   ESMS 1.jpg
?ui=2&ik=1285e0b870&view=att&th=15305bc8   ESMS 2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jouka Ahponen (1239359)

The controlling i got from Tampere Radar - EFES 3/316 arounf 19:30 UTC i had a fuel emergency whoever was on the radar guided me in and helped me in the emergency just thought i would let you know how impressed i was

• Like 1

Hello,

Just did a flight from EBBR-ESSA, didn’t know about the event ESSA-EDDH and how busy it was going to be.

After shutting down my very nice B738, i just wanted to give you some feedback about the Swedish controlling part (ESMM_5_CTR, ESOS_CTR, ESSA_APP, ESSA_TWR).

It’s one of the smoothest flights i’ve done with ATC guidance.

Everyone was very professional, organized, i even got my permission to descend before reaching, well, sometimes, almost the RWY, it was a great experience.

Just wanted to let you know, because it seldom happens that everything goes so easily, and with alert and helpfull ATC who work together like that.

So, thank you very much, and of course, hope to repeat this some time J

Have a great WE,

BEL27MD
(Serge Morabito)

• Like 1

Wygene Chong

Thank you to the brilliant control tonight from Martin Tornberg, Nick Palsson and especially Oliver Hayes who did a brilliant job on Keflavik Tower!

Thanks again
cleardot.gif
Ben

• Like 1

Feedback FSCB-Flightgroup 11 March 2015
2 messages

Paul Colder  12 March 2016 at 01:14
To: director@vatsim-scandinavia.org, sweden@vatsim-scandinavia.org
Dear Magnus, dear Martin,

And this was again an evening the pilots of FSCB-Flightgroup really enjoyed, especially in view of the great support of Vatsim Sweden!
Departure from a nice little airport surrounded by trees called named Arvidsjaur and a non-standard departure procedure. As you can see on the enclosed picture, it is was quite busy (we were again with 10 aircraft), but Mattias was perfectly in control !

Enroute ATC from Kristian, who had to work hard to create and maintain sufficient separation, and approach from you Magnus.

On arrival at Bromma we met Mattias again!
Thank you very much Mattias for your "double shift" : highly appreciated !

We find the quality of ATC in Sweden really very good  and it is a pleasure to fly with you !

Kind regards,

Paul Colder
On behalf of FSCB-Flightgroup

?ui=2&ik=1285e0b870&view=att&th=15367f7a   ESNX1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Paul Colder 20 March 2016 at 22:42
To: director@vatsim-scandinavia.org, event@vatsim-scandinavia.org, norway@vatsim-scandinavia.org
Hi Magnus (and Martin plus Daniel),

The pilots of FSCB-Flightgroup give their compliments to you for your performance last Friday !
Being CTR controller, but you also arranged full departure clearance from Bromma for our group and since we were with 12 aircraft, this was a lot of work, but you did really great!  Job well done.
We enjoy flying in Scandinavia and this was again a nice flight.

I included Daniel also in this mail, because I think something went wrong in Norway, as there was not a single controller online in Norway on our arrival to Kjevik. I think that handling the arrival of our group would have been a nice challenge for a controller also.
Next week we will depart to Germany, so Daniel has one more opportunity to arrange ATC ....

That will be the last flight (at least for this season) in Scandinavia of FSCB-Flightgroup.
Many thanks again to the the controllers of Vatsim Scandinavia for their great ATC!

Till next time.

Paul

Christian Frederiksen

Hello

I have successfully completed two GA IFR flights in Denmark in the past week. Both controllers were very helpful, fluent and clear. This made my flights thoroughly enjoyable. I was particularly pleased that although I was flying very late in the evening on both occasions and knew they would have to sign off before me, they actually took the trouble to provide me with landing instructions before signing off. This has not been the case elsewhere when I have had to fly later, so full credit there. Thanks once again for an excellent experience.

Lester Hough.

Christian Frederiksen
Director of Copenhagen FIR
Denmark@vatsim-scandinavia.org

Hi Daniel,

I am happy to give you the feedback of FSCB -Flightgroup for our departure from ENCN yesterday evening,
because we want to give our compliments to Bjorn (ENCN-TWR) and Anders (ENOS -CTR) for their great support!

Our group had 11 aircraft, so that was a nice challenge for them, but it all went very smooth.

We really appreciate that Bjorn come online at ENCN -TWR especially for our flight!

Many thanks for arranging this.

Can you forward our feedback to Bjorn and Anders?

Kind regards,

Paul Colder 

• 3 weeks later...
To: feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org
Hi, 

I would ask if you can pass this message on to your colleagues via your communication channel, but just a sincere thanks.  

It is always an utter pleasure flying in/out of Stockholm especially with the new Orbx scenery. The controlling is the best in the world in my opinion, very professional and friendly.  Keep doing what you're doing because Sweden alongside your nemesis Oslo, are the two leading VACC's on the Network. 

Have a good evening and thanks again.

Dave
Vatsim ID 894075

SAS7697 Sunday Afternoon ARN-JSI

• 1 month later...
Stockholm Arlanda Realtime 2016
1 message

G Grullon <> 10 May 2016 at 01:09
To: "director@vatsim-scandinavia.org" <director@vatsim-scandinavia.org>, "event@vatsim-scandinavia.org" <event@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

Hello, I am a pilot that flew three flights during Stockholm Arlanda Realtime 2016 ops, and I would like to let you know that your controllers were awesome.  Very professional and very help during my approach.  Thank you very much for the experience it felt like it was real.  Please tell everyone working yesterday and big thank you from me.  Thank you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Controller Feedback, Copenhagen Real Ops
1 message

Paganini Luca  30 May 2016 at 00:31
To: "feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org" <feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

Dear all

The service at this event was absolutely outstanding, despite the high workload, good job!

After the event had ended however I flew to Copenhagen once again, and while the Radar ATCO was very professional, the TWR was hardly readable at all, so much so that the preceeding aircraft had to go around because he couldn’t understand his landing clearance.

If the ATCO staffing tower at around 2100z could be made aware of this issue, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Luca Paganini

feedback
1 message

padagrad  3 June 2016 at 13:29
To: "feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org" <feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org>
Martin Tornberg - the most stylish Sweden controller!

Regards,
frequent Scandinavia flyer

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
Christian Frederiksen

Hi – was RAM223 … great service guys from TWR up to CTR via APP … thanks a lot J

Greetings from Casablanca in Morocco. I actually come often to Copenhagen in real life, my boss is based there J

Mehdi NAGUIB

• Like 2

Christian Frederiksen
Director of Copenhagen FIR
Denmark@vatsim-scandinavia.org

Arvid Hansson (1162891)
Dear VATSIM Scandinavia,

I would just like to report that the vast majority of controllers in this region are fantastic, making it undoubtedly one of the most efficient regions on the VATSIM network.
One example is Daniel Larsen, tonight on Norway control and handling things wonderfully. 

Kind Regards,

Fellow VATSIM-er

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Oslo Gardermoen 2016
1 message

Ray Smith  26 September 2016 at 00:52
To: feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org

Hi

Just to say a big thank you for putting on a great event. Thoroughly enjoyed it and the ATC was brilliant.

My only problem was that I’d downloaded the latest version of AoN including all the photo-packs and hadn’t done a scenery check to FS Commander check!

Now I use FS Commander (FSC) which allows me to check that I’m on the correct taxiway. Unfortunately, unless you specifically create a ENGM entry in the Addon Scenery folder FSC does not see the BGL file for ENGM and defaults to the FSX standard one. This is after a recompile of FSC’s database which I do every time a change is made in FSX.

Have made the changes for my next flight, recompiled, checked it out and it’s all OK!

Thanks again.

Best wishes

Ray

Miska Jokinen (1290995)

Hello!

I am very new to using VATSIM and made contact with Otto Suhonen on BIVM_I_TWR at approximately 1530z today. I did not initially realise that it was an information service (as opposed to full tower service). However Otto kindly informed me of this and took the time on private message to explain several points about how this service works and the way communications are handled in this situation.

I just wanted to bring this to your attention as I felt he was particularly helpful and has certainly helped in developing my VATSIM knowledge.

Kind regards

Adam Bartlam

CID: 1267520

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Miska Jokinen (1290995)
Hello,
I fly FIN7KR from ESGG-EFHK and can I say I have never had a more professional and polite controller than Mr Suhonen. Will fly again when I see you online.
Kind Regards
cleardot.gif
Oliver Hayes
FIN7KR

• Like 4