[14th Nov, 20-01z] Cargo Night Sweden

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Loxbo (811805)
6 minutes ago, Martin Werner said:

Great, it seems that I had lost mine. It's not perfect, but it helps a bit. Don't try to autoland with it though ;)

I made this fix myself a while back. Are you implying it's not perfect? :o;) 

Not sure if I ever did a calibration flight for it but I think I definitely tried it in FS, it should be spot on! Just be careful with the scenery layers to make sure it actually gets activated.

Marcin Gwiazdzinski

I have type rating for DH8D, so autoland certainly does not threaten me xD

Thank you very much!

Edited by Marcin Gwiazdzinski

Marcin Gwiazdzinski

It seems to work perfectly. I've not checked the ILS to rwy 35, but in case of rwy 17 it works very good.

I installed the ESMS scenery only (+effects, library and seasons). In P3D v2.5 this scenery works really great and looks very good. The only problem which I have are green taxiways and I know that it's caused by P3D - simply some polygons from apron should be added to the taxiways to see them properly. I heard it's easy to repair, but unfotunately I don't how to do this. Some lights are also little in the air, but it's not so troublesome.

Thanks a lot for your yesterday late-night ATC service!

• Like 1

• Aleksander Storma (1145889) unpinned this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy