[12-14 June]FlightSimExpo 2020 - Las Vegas

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Hi all, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up for the next FSExpo which will take place 12-14 June 2020 in Las Vegas. 

I will attend myself but haven't decided which day I will arrive into Vegas, I will arrive in Los Angeles on Tuesday 9 June. I'm debating if I should rent a car or fly from LAX to LAS. 

If there is someone else that is interested or want to go, please use this thread to discuss.

Hopefully we can have some more people from VATSCA to join in, the last Expo I attended was in 2018 in Vegas. It's good fun and worth the trip over. Lots of people that share the same interest for aviation and simulators.

For more information of the venue, accomodation and tickets please visit the offical website for FSExpo 2020: https://www.flightsimexpo.com/

• Like 2

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

This is a really good experience if you are looking to meet a lot of "higher ups" of VATSIM. And trust me that there is no hierarchy-related stuff involved. Me and Tornberg was really treated like foreign dignitaries last visit :)

Hopefully we can snag a couple of controlling spots again to show some VATSCA ATC action!

• Like 1

For information the tickets has been released now. If you use discount code VATSIM, you will get the ticket for Saturday and Sunday for 50 USD. When buying tickets, make sure that you use VATSIM as organisation. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some more updates, I decided to fly between LAX and LAS. I will depart LAX on 10th June and fly back again from Vegas on Sunday 14th June. 

And when it comes to hotel, I made it simple I booked the hotel that is used for the Expo itself. 

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

The 50$ tickets sold out pretty quickly. 

I will join, if the budget allows for it. However I know more during the spring

• Like 1