[2 Feb, 17-21z]Staffing - Scandinavian Shuttle 2020

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

This year's edition of Scandinavian Shuttle will take place on Sunday 2 February. If you are able to attend, please sign up here!

Peter Toft (1280555)

Able from 19z. - Disregard, unable. 

Edited by Peter Toft
Became unable.
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...
Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

I will make staffing tomorrow. If more are ready to sign up, one more controller could be used.

EKDK Is not officially part of the event, but since all the arrivals will come via ERNOV, a secondary task of EKDK would be to coordinate with Sweden to ensure good flow of inbounds, and take some of them over TNO if required. There should still be a bit to do there

EDIT: Lets just get the staffing done now. If someone is interested in a CTR/TWR shift, we can easily swap and switch around for personalized wishes. Write me a message if you are not happy with the staffing.

It is based on '

1. First signed up

2. DEL and CTR duty followed or preceeded by a primary frequency duty. 

3. Experience and skills for the positions

4. Main frequencies filled by those who are ready earliest

Untitled.jpg

NOTE: If the last person joining is NOT a C1, no worries, we will swap around to make it work :)

Edited by Lukas Agerskov
  • Like 4

Kristoffer Michelsen (1369820)

I am deeply sorry, but i just got a standby callout, so i wont be home for the event tomorrow.. I do apologize, and hope it wont cause too much trouble with the staffing. 

• Sad 1

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)
1 hour ago, Kristoffer Michelsen said:

I am deeply sorry, but i just got a standby callout, so i wont be home for the event tomorrow.. I do apologize, and hope it wont cause too much trouble with the staffing. 

I have updated, and taken over for you, and making delivery completely open for the event.

S244XGO.jpg

Edited by Lukas Agerskov