Bridge between continents- event group flight

Otto Suhonen

Hi all!

Bridge between continents- event is coming at 21st of November. I am planning to do a group flight then and i would like to know, would you like to join. I propose to do a flight from Glasgow (EGPF) to Keflavik (BIKF) departing at 1230z, because it is not to long flight (about 2h), it's not too late and it's not using Reykjavik (BIRK), what bis too small airfield for little bit bigger planes (for example my b752). But it's not my decision, so if you have any other proposal for a flight, tell it (flights visible at http://www.vatsim-scandinavia.org/book/bridge/?function=flights). So if you got interested, please tell it below. It would be nice to get our group assembled as soon as possible, so we can get the slot what we want. If we can get at least three planes Wygene Chong will book a slot for us. See you there!

Regards Otto Suhonen

Edited by Otto Suhonen