Jump to content

Simfest Scandinavian Tour (17th & 19th of May)


Peter Toft (1280555)
 Share

Recommended Posts

Peter Toft (1280555)

Simfest will host a Scandinavian tour from 1st of May till 19th of May, and we have 2 arrival airports in Denmark - EKRN & EKVG. I suggest that we staff up EKRN on the 17th and the 19th, when they arrive into Rønne and depart again on the 19th. On Monday the 19th we will have EKDK online for enroute, since it is VTC anyway. So therefore we 'only' need a APP, and/or TWR, if there is anyone how is eagering to open TWR, on the 17th & 19th. 

94975537_3037246539646691_4347479679284805632_n.png.f8385b07158a29003f12d7c2b591a704.pngIf anybody is up, you can sign up here and book your position. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jonathan Hougaard (1457572)
11 hours ago, Peter Toft said:

So therefore we 'only' need a APP, and/or TWR

There is no separate TWR and APP position in Rønne. It is the same position😀 Rønne APP/TWR 118.325

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peter Toft (1280555)
1 hour ago, Jonathan Hougaard said:

There is no separate TWR and APP position in Rønne. It is the same position😀 Rønne APP/TWR 118.325

Thanks. So then I suggest we open EKRN_TWR on 118.325 as the only position, and take it from there :) 

 

1 hour ago, Torben Andersen said:

...and no radar position!

- But since EKRN is within the Danish controlled airspace, we are responsible to staff up. Sweden hands over to EKDK at 4000ft, so if anyone wants to staff up EKDK - Feel free. 

 

Just to clear things out. This is NOT a event, but if anyone feel fancy to staff up - feel free. 

Edited by Peter Toft
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Esben Madsen (1447299)

I can see that they depart from Tallinn at 1830z, so I can open EKRN_TWR from 19z until 2130z on the 17th. And on the 19th I can open EKRN_TWR from 18z until 2030z. Would you like EKVG_TWR, because I have a lot of time in these times, so I can also offer EKVG_TWR from 19z until 2130z on the 3rd and from 18z until 2030z on the 5th. Looking forward to make Denmark a nice place to fly to, if I´m allowed to take the specified positions in the specified timetables😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christian Kovanen (1379372)
4 minutes ago, Esben Madsen said:

I can see that they depart from Tallinn at 1830z, so I can open EKRN_TWR from 19z until 2130z on the 17th. And on the 19th I can open EKRN_TWR from 18z until 2030z. Would you like EKVG_TWR, because I have a lot of time in these times, so I can also offer EKVG_TWR from 19z until 2130z on the 3rd and from 18z until 2030z on the 5th. Looking forward to make Denmark a nice place to fly to, if I´m allowed to take the specified positions in the specified timetables😀

Vágar is already booked for both days you are too late for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Esben Madsen (1447299)
15 minutes ago, Christian Kovanen said:

Vágar is already booked for both days you are too late for that.

OK, but my offer for EKRN_TWR is still a reality...

Edited by Esben Madsen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simon Lund (1360825)

I am able for EKRN_TWR or EKDK_CTR both days, already booked EKRN for the 19th the other day, and able the 17th too - should be a different experience. But if anyone wants to split then let me know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Esben Madsen (1447299)
2 minutes ago, Simon Lund said:

I am able for EKRN_TWR or EKDK_CTR both days, already booked EKRN for the 19th the other day, and able the 17th too - should be a different experience. But if anyone wants to split then let me know!

If you take the 19th, I can take the 17th, if you´re up for that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peter Toft (1280555)
2 minutes ago, Simon Lund said:

EKDK_CTR both days

On Monday there will be no split, since it is VTC from 18-20z, we will stick with one controller as usual. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Esben Madsen (1447299)
4 minutes ago, Peter Toft said:

On Monday there will be no split, since it is VTC from 18-20z, we will stick with one controller as usual. 

I think there´s a mistake in  the plan, as monday is the 18th and they´re flying on the 17th and 19th. It seems that they made saturday instead of sunday on the 17th and that way it becomes a monday, but it should´ve been tuesday...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jonathan Hougaard (1457572)
2 hours ago, Torben Andersen said:

...and no radar position!

No radar. But still approach control :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simon Lund (1360825)

Days updated, 17th is of course a Sunday

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285010674667749376/705773770375299072/ScanTourMap.png

Edited by Simon Lund
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Torben Andersen (861112)
7 hours ago, Jonathan Hougaard said:

No radar. But still approach control :)

Exactly - so procedural control should be provided. I know, we treat it differently, when EKDK assumes control over EKRN topdown. But when staffing EKRN it ought to be procedural, if we want to do it ARAP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...