CSV Files with VFR Reporting points.

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

Hello.

I have made some CSV files with the VFR reporting points in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and UK (England + Scotland).
For Sweden there might be some missing data, the holding points are not included.

You can import these files into programs such as LittleNavMap, Plan-G or VFRFlight.

This is not an replacement for charts as it do not include route/altitude data or if its a mandatory reporting point. You can for example use this as an assistant when flying VFR as it is not always possible to navigate VFR only based on the scenery if the scenery is not good enough. 

The data is gathered from the AIP of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and UK within AIRAC 2005.

ESAA_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS.csv EFIN_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS.csv EKDK_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS.csv UK_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS.csv ENOR_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS_2010.csv

Edited by Adrian Bjerke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Magnus Rudjord (1170459)

There was no VRP at ENHA included, however there is a chart with suggested VRP for arrival/departure published on the airport website. I added them to my own. It's not official pr AIP, but ENHA is a private city airport and therefore not on the AIP. The info was gathered from the pilots briefing page of ENHA. 

I've attached a CSV file with only the four points if you want to add it to the ENOR package, or if someone wants to add them :)

PS: There wasnt space for the full names of the points in the identifier fields, so the comment has the complete name as pr ENHA AD 2.22, 1.1.1 and ENHA Visual Approach Chart.

ENHA_VFR_REPORTING_POINTS.csv

Edited by Magnus Rudjord

S3+MAE | Norway

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)
15 hours ago, Magnus Rudjord said:

There was no VRP at ENHA included, however there is a chart with suggested VRP for arrival/departure published on the airport website. I added them to my own. It's not official pr AIP, but ENHA is a private city airport and therefore not on the AIP. The info was gathered from the pilots briefing page of ENHA. 

I've attached a CSV file with only the four points if you want to add it to the ENOR package, or if someone wants to add them :)

PS: There wasnt space for the full names of the points in the identifier fields, so the comment has the complete name as pr ENHA AD 2.22, 1.1.1 and ENHA Visual Approach Chart.

I have added the ENHA points based on the charts now, updated in original post and formatted in correct way that allowes the use of ÆØÅ across all programs.

Spoiler

image.png.2796f837832345b38bd43ff208836045.png

Edited by Adrian Bjerke

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

Update for ENOR:
ENBR has had a revision to VFR points.
ENZV & ENHD had some of the same points on their VFR maps, the duplicate entries are removed and ICAO code changed to "ENHD.ENZV".

If anyone knows if an update is required for the other countries let me know and I will update them.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Carlo Toni (1718566)

Hello i am new here and I m searching since hours for reporting points for germany to import in gtn750.

can you pls help me?

i would pay a contribute for it.

thank you