[Amendment of the Constitution] Proposal announced to all members for discussion for 14 days!

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Dear members!

After a process that I initiated 13 September -2015 with an discussion with the board and an general discussion/presentation to members that I started 1 November -2015 with an survey to gather you opinions in different key issues, I now present the proposal for amendment of the constitution(attached to this post) for discussion for a period of 14 days!

7.4 Amendment of the Constitution 
Proposals for amendments to this constitution must be announced by the board to all members for discussion for a period of 14 days. If no objections are received by the board during this period, the constitution will be deemed amended. If such an objection is made, a referendum on the constitution shall be put in place for a period of 14 days to determine whether the amendment should pass.

Process if member like to object:

• Respond in this thread or by sending an email to board@vatsim-scandinavia.org using your Vatsim registered email account.
  • State clearly that you object! Please give the reason for eventual objection!
  • The right to object in this process has active ATC members according to Constitution 4.2.1 & 7.1. See (http://vatsim-scandinavia.org/information/member-roster/ ) members marked as YES in column [Active].

How to read the Proposal:

Text text text = Proposed new text

Text text text = Text proposed to be removed.

This discussion and possibility to object is open until 04.02.2016 2359Z

Magnus

Vatsim Scandinavia Constitution proposal to all members 20-01-2016.pdf

• Magnus Gustafsson (880543) unpinned this topic