Event suggestions

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

Damon Hemstrom Burton (1270930)
On 03/01/2016 at 3:21 PM, Otto Suhonen said:

Would you please add a link for that Birmingham event.

Here, 2014's but still relevant information!

https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=68895

Med vänliga hälsningar | With kind regards

Damon Hemström Burton (1270930) 

5aa038026e870_Louise-Swinglish-Flagsmall.jpg.738ae05b06b664de8db44b0a1bb6cc48.jpg Jag svarar kanske på Engelska då det ser konstigt ut när jag skriver på Svenska även om jag förstår allt ni säger...

Martin Tornberg (1069087)
Spoiler
On 2016-01-02 at 0:34 PM, Magnus Gustafsson said:

I did find this version of advertising text from 2009 when most probably @Hakan Schulz and I arranged this event!

Would I like to participate in this event again, absolutely :) !

Magnus

I will look in for a sutable date for this one. Was a while we did an event on Landvetter.

On a side note: I will be looking for dates in Feb/March for a realtime event at ESSA.

• 3 weeks later...
Jouka Ahponen (1239359)

I was just wondering would there be a change to make a Stockholm Arlanda event to celebrate the launch of new upcoming scenery by ORBX. I heard rumors that it's very close to release so would be nice to have something planned there. Would be maybe even possible to get hold of ORBX and make up a competition like we have had earlier on different events.

Jouka

• 6 months later...

Just want to give a heads-up that both me and Aleksander is out of office due holiday season therefore a bit sparse between the events. But I will be back in office 22nd August or so and 

And also please drop us an e-mail or write here in the forum if you have any suggestions or ideas. :)

• Like 1

Thomas Ljung (1253198)

A regional airport event in Sweden.
Ronneby, Kalmar, Visby, Jörköping, Sundsvall, Växjö, Halmstad and Ängelholm all have excellent scenerys.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

Rygge airport is shutting down the 29th October with the last plane landing 22.30 local time. (2130z)

What about staffing ENRY/Rygge on this day for all the people who loses their jobs and Norway having one less staffed airport?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Gothenburg/Säve (ESGP) will be closed for IFR traffic from 1 Jan. How about a final event there?

• Like 3

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

There are 2 events planned in Norway right now. One in the middle of Jan and another one in the moddle of Feb.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

Now with the new FLYTAMPA scenery for Amsterdam, a shuttle event between Copenhagen and Amsterdam might be a quite good idea? 

Maybe not right now due to the Oslo city pair, but later in the year that seems like a no-brainer 

Edited by Lukas Agerskov
  • Like 2

Kobi Le Cornu (1318875)

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Reykjavik and Keflavik Real Ops.

Simulating real world operations in and out of Reykjavik and Keflavik.

• Like 1

Otto Suhonen
1 hour ago, Max August Larsson Kuhla said:

Capital triangle (OSL, ARN and CPH) like a few years ago, it was good fun!

Don't forget Helsinki!

• 1 month later...
Otto Suhonen
On 8.1.2017 at 5:11 PM, Martin Tornberg said:

Scandinavian shuttle will take place somewhere in March.

Do you have any further information about the date yet?

The major events on our main airport happens every now and then throughout the year. This topic is about event ideas that doesn't happen on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

Daniel Lange (1352906)

An idea for event:

Name suggestion: Fjord Shuttle
Location: West coast of Norway, staffing the smaller airports that usually are not staffed.
Type of traffic: Both VFR and IFR, I suppose Widerøe pilots will be happy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Otto Suhonen

Looks like Atlantic crossing events at getting really popular(someone might have noticed the traffic amount of EDDF-KJFK shuttle). I think that we could arrange something like that too. We could pick one of our hubs(efhk might be good, because it hasn't been part of ctp ever ;)) and one from USA/Canada. Enroute staffing would probably be easy to arrange, because traffic would probably cross Atlantic via Iceland cta. And of course we need to try to get some staffing in USA/Canada end too, but Germans did it, why we couldn't. This event could take place at the end of spring. What do you think?

Edited by Otto Suhonen

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) locked this topic