[APPOINTMENT] Director of Copenhagen FIR ACCSCA3

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Join me to congratulate @Christian Frederiksen for the position as Director of Copenhagen FIR.

Christian´s application for the position was the only one received during the application period.

As al board members unanimously voted for Christian to become member of the executive staff, the appointment will be done without referendum.

Christian  will take over the position from @Mikkel Johnsen immediately.

With this message I like also to thank Mikkel Johnsen for his time as Director Copenhagen FIR.

Magnus Gustafsson

Director 

Mikkel Lindgren (1003540)

Skidegodt, Christian! Stort til lykke herfra :)

Jeg ser frem til at samarbejde med dig om at vedligeholde en høj kvalitet og aktivitet af dansk ATC på VATSIM!

Held og lykke med arbejdet!

Tak til Mikkel for det store stykke arbejde, du har lavet for Copenhagen FIR - Jeg håber, at vi stadig ser dig online :)

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

Christian Frederiksen

Thank you all for your welcomings!

I am looking forward to work with all you folks and work towards that the Copenhagen FIR will remain a place where people will go to have a great experience and a fun time.
And thank you, @Mikkel Johnsen, for the work you have done for Copenhagen FIR. Catch you around! ;)

Christian Frederiksen
Director of Copenhagen FIR
Denmark@vatsim-scandinavia.org

Mikkel Johnsen (1105694)
14 hours ago, Mikkel Lindgren said:

Tak til Mikkel for det store stykke arbejde, du har lavet for Copenhagen FIR - Jeg håber, at vi stadig ser dig online :)

I slipper mig ikke så let :P

Tillykke med posten, Christian!

• Like 1