Airbus Shared Cockpit flight facebook-group

Max Kuhla (1157125)

Max Kuhla (1157125)

Hello fellow pilots!

The concept about flying with the shared cockpit function of, in this case, the Aerosoft Airbus is great I think, but in the long run it's a bit boring if you are flying with the same person all the time. One good way of getting the shared flights more fun and realistic is to mix up the flight crews and not always fly with the same person over and over again, because of this I have made a Facebook-group so that all SAS pilots (and all of you others as well of course... :P) who are interested in sharing a flight can do so, with someone else than your "ordinary" cockpit partner. If you are interested you can find the group here, also please invite all of your Nordic buddies so we can make the shared flying a little more real with a varied company every time!

• Like 3

Gustav Kauman (1262761)

Thanks for sharing, Max! Remember that we have TeamSpeak rooms dedicated to doing shared flightdeck flights. Information can be found here :)

• Like 1

Max Kuhla (1157125)

Yes. I've suggested the use of the shared cockpit rooms in the Facebook group!

• Like 1