[APPOINTMENT] Training Director ACCSCA2

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

Magnus Gustafsson (880543)

VATSIM Scandinavia board appoint Arvid Hansson as Training Director.

During appointment process for Training Director, board received withdrawal of application for Training Director by Kristian Kling.

VATSIM Scandinavia board reassembled and reached unanimous decision according to VATSIM Scandinavia constitution to appoint @Arvid Hansson to our new Training Director.

@Arvid Hansson and @Claus Hemberg Joergensen will share responsibilities for Training Director during an short transition period, as there is an demanding position with much information and processes to be handled.

Note:

Neither Kristian Kling nor Arvid Hansson were interested in position as Deputy Training Director that have been mentioned in some other threads in this forum.

Please join me in welcoming Arvid Hansson to the demanding position as Training Director and at the same time thank @Claus Hemberg Joergensen for the time as Training Director.

Magnus Gustafsson

Director 

• Like 11

Andreas Dermitzakis

Congratulations Arvid!

Claus, wish you all the best from now on, you have been excellent in your time as TD of Scandinavia and the collaboration we've had when necessary was outstanding. Hope though we will be able to see you more often on the network ;)

• Like 1

Andreas Dermitzakis

Deputy Director,

VATSIM Europe Division

VATSIM Senior Supervisor

Sebastian Rekdal (1240094)

Aaaaaah Grattis, Arvid pal! Enjoy your amazing position as ATC-TD! :D

Sebastian Rekdal | C3
VATSIM United Kingdom
...og en ekstremt pratsom bergenser

Peter Persson

Congratz Arvid, will look forward to be working with you!

Also, Thank you Claus for beeing a good staff member and a creative member when developing TAS.

• Like 1

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Thank you Claus for your hard work and welcome Arvid to your new role and all the best! Grattis! :)

• Like 1

Mikkel Lindgren (1003540)

Congratz, Arvid!

And thanks a lot Claus for your great work!

• Like 1

Best regards

Mikkel Lindgren

Jouka Ahponen (1239359)

Welcome Arvid! Looking forward to work with you.

Also huge thanks to Claus, it has been a pleasure to be on the board of this organisation with a training director like you!

Edited by Jouka Ahponen
  • Like 2

Claus Hemberg Joergensen (1138158)

Tonight Arvid and I had a TS meeting, where the position, the email account and a couple of open cases were handed over. This means, that Arvid is now fully our new TD. I really do hope, that despite the last couple of "unusual" days, you will all do your best, in order to give him a good start, since this is really in the entire interest of Vatsim Scandinavia, and it's members.

I would also like to say thank you very much for the cooperation to all the people that I have worked with the last years as TD. It has really been a pleasure to see all the energy and efforts, that are being put into our common hobby! As of today, I can be contacted on claus_hemberg.jorgensen@vatsim-scandinavia.org if needed (and on training-denmark@vatsim-scandinavia.org a little while yet, since I am still acting TA Denmark until a new one is found).

See you online :)

• Like 3

Claus Hemberg Jørgensen
Training Director, Vatsim-Scandinavia

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Grattis Arvid!

And many thanks Claus, from both me and Oskar, for all support during our own transition!

• Like 1

Arvid Hansson (1162891)

Thanks, all!

As Claus said, I am now officially in office. Unfortunately it's very poorly timed as I leave for Italy tomorrow and will have limited internet access until next Friday (July 1). I look forward to getting properly settled in the role upon my return, until then please direct any questions or queries to my e-mail address and I will endeavour to answer them as promptly as Italian Wi-Fi speeds will let me.

I also want to thank Claus for the work he's done in the Training Department, not only as Training Director but also as Training Assistant Denmark. I certainly have big shoes to fill! 

Let's leave the shambolic mess that's occurred over the last couple of weeks behind us, thankfully our vACC is not to blame for it and we have nothing to be ashamed of. There are brighter times ahead!

Edited by Arvid Hansson
  • Like 18