Free scenery photo documentation

Semir Gebran (1148433)

Semir Gebran (1148433)

Hello friends,

I would like to work on an acurate GPL version 2 licensed (free as in freedom) scenery of EKCH, my main goal would be to make it for the free software FlightGear simulator which is not yet able to natively connect to VATSIM, however, this might still be interesting from your perspective as having all the 3D models designed for the airport, I would be able to release this for free for most major flight simulators which I happen to own(FG, XPX, FSX and possibly FS9)

If you have ever spent time as Kastrup Apron or as a top position and dealt with all the scenery inconsistenices and taxiing problems, then I do not have to tell you that a free, accurate, and I hope pretty scenery would be beneficial for all communities not to mention the airport's popularity on VATSIM.

What I need is simple, source photo documentation that you made and licensed under the GPL v2 or an explicit written  permission by the author to use it for a GPL v2 licensed derivative project. Use of photo documentation available on the net is usually not possible to due to licenseing problems.

I hope I got some of you interested! Thanks