Thanks for a great evening at Oslo Realtime 2017

Oddvar Tveito

Oddvar Tveito

I just want to thank everyone that made Oslo Realtime 2017 such a great event! I have only done online Flying for a few weeks, and this was my first event. Until then, I had only done occasional flight on sparsely staffed airports. That means I have been on my own after takeoff, and the destination airport usually close down before I arrive.  Now for the first time, I got the change to experience how the whole chain from gate-to-gate is supposed to work. All airspaces was staffed. SIDs and STARs where used, and all where friendly to a newbie. Thanks for a great evening!

• Like 2

Henrik Sonstebo (1203470)

Thank you for such good words. We are always striving to be the best controllers on the network, and we're getting good competition from our colleagues in the UK, across the pond, and throughout Scandinavia. It was also my first event as a controller, so hearing that you had a good experience makes me quite humble.

See you next event! :)

• Like 1

22.png

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy