ED Assistant Stepping Down

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

It's with regret that I have to announce that my colleague and event assistant @Aleksander Storma needs to step down from his duties due real life duties. I want to thank him for his commitment and great work for our community throughout all these years, it's been a pleasure working with you.

I also want to wish you good luck on your way for being a commercial pilot, all the best! :)

In short time there will be a post on the forum with an ad for Aleksander's successor. 

Edited by Martin Tornberg
  • Like 3

Martin Loxbo (811805)
8 hours ago, Martin Tornberg said:

I also want to wish you good luck on your way for being a commercial pilot, all the best! :)

Good luck Aleksander!

Håvard Halvorsen (1284176)

Thank you for all your great work, Aleksander. And good luck with your career! :)

Håvard Halvorsen
Training Director

Joonatan Porkkala (1244751)

Best of luck Aleksander and thanks for your significant contributions to the community!

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

Good luck With The ATPL, and thanks for good cooperation over the years @Aleksander Storma? looking forward to see you up in the sky! 

Aleksander Storma (1145889)
On 04/06/2017 at 11:24 AM, Lukas Agerskov said:

Good luck With The ATPL, and thanks for good cooperation over the years @Aleksander Storma? looking forward to see you up in the sky! 

The ATPL is already done, it's CPL IR ME now ;) Guess I'll have some more time for controlling/flying now.

• 1 month later...
Claus Hemberg Joergensen (1138158)

I acknowledge that I am really late on noticing this one but anyway...thanks for your time @Aleksander Storma and especially thank you for excellent cooperation and willingness to assist even on short notice, in the past during my former staff period! Good luck in the real skies!

Claus Hemberg Jørgensen
Training Director, Vatsim-Scandinavia

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic