Training Director [ACCSCA2]

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

Hi all,

Unfortunentaly I have received a letter of resignation from our Training Director @Kristian Kling as has decided to step down from the position. Behalf of VATSIM Scandinavia, I would like thank Kristian for the work you have done to our community! It has been a pleasure to work with you.

Appointment for Training Director -position will be announced later on in the ''Announcements'' section of our forums.

-Julius

Håvard Halvorsen (1284176)

Thank you for all your work and dedication, Kristian! It have been great working with you, and I'm sad to see you leave the training department.

Håvard Halvorsen
Training Director

Lukas Agerskov (1226374)

Sad to see you go Kristian. thanks for the good cooperation, and hard work you put in for VATSCA. Hope still to catch you on the eastern side of Öresund once in a while. 

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Sorry to see you leave! Hopefully your successor can keep up the good progress of the training department!

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) locked this topic