ES(r15) Crash

Semir Gebran (1148433)

Semir Gebran (1148433)

Hello guys,

I just instlled ES Beta(r15) and I get crashes on connection, anyone experiencing this as well?

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

At least when I have been controlling, it has crashed during controlling. Don't know if we have any ICT-wizards who would know more about this problem. Or the ES forums https://forums.vatsim.net/viewforum.php?f=71.

And also when I have controlled FSS positions, when range is something like 1500NM, it crashes almost automatically on startup of ES with every version :D.

-Julius

Juha Holopainen

Has either of you sent the resulting crash dump to EuroScope support? Gergely is probably the only one who can find out what's causing the issues. If the crash happens so fast that a dump isn't being created, then there's probably not a lot that can be done...

Semir Gebran (1148433)
4 hours ago, Juha Holopainen said:

Has either of you sent the resulting crash dump to EuroScope support? Gergely is probably the only one who can find out what's causing the issues. If the crash happens so fast that a dump isn't being created, then there's probably not a lot that can be done...

I posted on the VATSIM ES forum in a related thread asking where to send the dump, no answer so far. Had to revert to previous version.

Edited by Semir Gebran

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan (1055999)

New beta of ES is out as of 12.08.17.

Euroscope Beta

• 2017-08-12 build version 3.2.1.16 (3.2a(r16))

• Bug-fix: Random crash after connect fixed. It was introduced with r12.
  • Like 3

Semir Gebran (1148433)

Thanks!

Edit: This indeed solved the problem.

Edited by Semir Gebran
Update