Extended centerline

Andreas Ineman (1184133)

Andreas Ineman (1184133)

Hi!

Is there anyone more than me that have had troubles not get the extended centerline in Euroscope? Seen it before, a restart solved it, but tonight it didn't work at all...

Regards

Andreas Ineman

Hi Andreas! Might be a bit obvious, but have you gone to the runway setup and ensured that your active airport runways are selected? Then go to display settings and see if all runways are ticked. If yes, then I'm not sure why it's not working :P Might be a Topsky problem.

Andreas Ineman (1184133)

Yes, all active runways was set. In Sweden, the centerline should popup automatically... That's my problem. Worked when I ticked manually

Andreas Ineman (1184133)

Another problem, noticed now, none of my settings are saved in euroscope. Press save everytime I close the program, but it doesn't save anything and I end up having to set it upp from scratch every single time. Maybe I should try a reinstall

Aleksander Storma (1145889)

What system are you running ? Have you disabled the UAC (user account control) ? UAC may sometimes block things like saving some settings, that's why I ask.

Andreas Ineman (1184133)

Figured it out. I'm using win10. Win 10 didn't allow eurocope to write in the files in Documents/Euroscope. That's solved now when I removed the writing protection in that folder. Also run ES as admin. Also solved the problem with the automatic centerlines. All rwys was unticked in Dispay Settings. Manually had to tick every runway and then it loads when I choose active rwy. All seeme fine, for now at least. Thanks for guidance! 

• Like 2