[4 March 17-21z] Scandinavian Shuttle 2018

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner.jpeg

VATSIM-Scandinavia would like to invite you to ‘Scandinavian Shuttle 2018', which will take place 4 March 17-21z. Helsinki-Vantaa, Copenhagen Kastrup, Oslo Gardermoen and Stockholm Arlanda will all be fully staffed together with enroute coverage as well.

To make your evening as enjoyable as possible, please visit our website for charts, briefing and scenery suggestions.

Our controllers are looking forward to welcome you into VATSIM Scandinavia’s airspace 4 March!

Charts, Briefing, Scenery

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic
Julian Welz

Thanks a lot for the real great event. I was very happy to fly from Bremen to Stockholm.
Please excuse my extra round at the first final 01R ESSA - as FS2004 Pilot I had the wrong ILS FREQ, so my B735 was unable to caputer the LOC.

Thanks and all the best

Julian

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Krister Larsen (1340812)
On 5.3.2018 at 12:36 PM, Julian Welz said:

Thanks a lot for the real great event. I was very happy to fly from Bremen to Stockholm.
Please excuse my extra round at the first final 01R ESSA - as FS2004 Pilot I had the wrong ILS FREQ, so my B735 was unable to caputer the LOC.

Thanks and all the best

Julian

Great to hear that you enjoyed the event! :)

Krister Larsen
Director of Norway FIR
VATSIM Scandinavia
www.vatsim-scandinavia.org
Email.png

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy