[25 Mar, 14-20z] Arlanda Real Time 2018

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner-2.jpg

On Sunday 25 March it's time to head for Sweden and Stockholm-Arlanda for this year's edition of the Arlanda Real Time Event.

The airport is one of Scandinavia's major airport and is an important hub for Norwegian and SAS. But you will off course find all the other airlines operating in and out of Stockholm-Arlanda.

Arlanda will be fully staffed from 14-20z and there is plenty of flights to choose from on the booking page. 

Make sure you have your charts with you and have read the pilot briefing available for Arlanda. This will make sure that you will thorougly enjoy your visit to the capital of Sweden.

With that said, we hope that you will join us on Sunday 25 March for a fun and exciting day of flying "as real as it gets".

Briefing | Charts | Bookings

Disclaimer: The flights on the booking page were fetched 18 January, before change to DST. Flights on the booking page might not necessarily exactly match the real flight on 25 March. All flights on the booking page is off-block time (zulu).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Martin Loxbo (811805)

Plenty of domestic flights available! That's a guarantee for full ATC for the whole flight.

• Like 1

Len Vasilev

ARLANDA-live;  both DEP and ARR flawless flow anytime,

thank you for the event 

'till next time everyone have a good time !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic
Reinhard Brantner (879395)

Hi,

Thanks for the nice event. All controllers delivered an outstanding and professional service. Great experience for my BEE8201 and SAS70F flights!

Rgds
Reinhard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

ALAIN ESPINET

Hi,

Despite booking was in place, you can't prevent a pilot from flying to Orlanda on this sunday...without..

And at Heathrow, I heard my booking flight to Orlanda pushing back earlier than the scheduled time ...

That guy had no problem for landing in Orlanda...and when I flew the IAF, I was told to expect some delay...why not...

The problem was that half an hour later, I was still on vectoring with a great visit of the country land in the vicinity of Orlanda...listening to other aircrafts on approach...without any Expected Approach Time...anxious about my fuel...and at least I was instructed heading 275 without anymore instruction...leaving so definitely the area...and the event...

Of course I did not fly the return flight I have booked too a long time ago...I'm very disappointed...and surprised by such behaviour !

Sorry to darken a little bit a great event... because I know the workload about it..

Martin Stockzell (1294494)
4 hours ago, ALAIN ESPINET said:

Hi,

Despite booking was in place, you can't prevent a pilot from flying to Orlanda on this sunday...without..

And at Heathrow, I heard my booking flight to Orlanda pushing back earlier than the scheduled time ...

That guy had no problem for landing in Orlanda...and when I flew the IAF, I was told to expect some delay...why not...

The problem was that half an hour later, I was still on vectoring with a great visit of the country land in the vicinity of Orlanda...listening to other aircrafts on approach...without any Expected Approach Time...anxious about my fuel...and at least I was instructed heading 275 without anymore instruction...leaving so definitely the area...and the event...

Of course I did not fly the return flight I have booked too a long time ago...I'm very disappointed...and surprised by such behaviour !

Sorry to darken a little bit a great event... because I know the workload about it..

Hi Alain. I think I know which situation you are talking about, one of the controllers became ill quite rapidly and I can only guess that you were overseen in the transfer of communication. For this I can only apologize and hope that you'll give us another chance in the future!

ALAIN ESPINET
On 26/03/2018 at 3:45 PM, Martin Stockzell said:

Hi Alain. I think I know which situation you are talking about, one of the controllers became ill quite rapidly and I can only guess that you were overseen in the transfer of communication. For this I can only apologize and hope that you'll give us another chance in the future!

Bonjour Martin,

Many thanks for your explanation...don't worry...I'll fly back with the Scandinavian Team...

A good recover to your controller...that is the most important !

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy