?: EuroScope beta 3.2a (r15) Disturbing sound

Hakan Schulz (937154)

Hakan Schulz (937154)

I tested EuroScope beta 3.2a (r15) and it seems to be reasonably stable, however before every voice transmission from pilots on the ATC frequency there is a high pitch "biizzzizzz" sound.

Anyone else experienced that ?

Any solution ?

I tried to restart completely, change connection and voice servers, calibrate mic, the problem persists unfortunately....

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

I have had the same problem as well. For me the solution has been a quick restart which after it's been working just fine.

But what I can say it is within the Beta Scope, not with our servers (voice nor VATSIM). Interesting for me to hear is that restart hasn't solved the problem like in my case.

-Julius

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Martin Loxbo (811805)

I have had this occasionally, but it was always solved by restarting EuroScope. I haven't been able to find the source of the problem but it seems to be connected to other programs running, and starting ES last (after any other programs you might use when controlling, like FS, TS, Discord etc) might have been what solved the problem for me.

I'm not sure if it's related but I suggest always running ES as administrator.

• Thanks 1

Hakan Schulz (937154)

Running EuroScope as administrator seems to have solved the problem. Thanks for advice. :)

Krister Larsen (1340812)
23 minutes ago, Hakan Schulz said:

Running EuroScope as administrator seems to have solved the problem. Thanks for advice. :)

Sometimes I get this issue even it is launched as administrator. I've always done a reinstall of the program

• Thanks 1
Krister Larsen
Director of Norway FIR
VATSIM Scandinavia
www.vatsim-scandinavia.org
Email.png