Worldflight 2018 | Information thread

Krister Larsen (1340812)

Krister Larsen (1340812)

Hi! 

This post follows the initial information about WF 2018 and its visit through VATSIM Scandinavia under the WF-tour. This year, the tour will visit Norway FIR and Reykjavik CTA

Unfortunately, the timeframe is not ideal for controllers in Norway FIR, especially, considering the time of the day. The ETA and ETD are listed below and all the flights in our vACC are done on Thursday, 8th of November. Wednesday 7th November

Most of the intentions of the post are that controllers are already now aware of the event, and we in the Event Department hopes the local controllers can attend. If we miss some ATC, there will be own Worldflight ATC. Still, I hope we can cover all positions with local ATC :)

image.thumb.png.1e9f641f4edd709b5b79889b76733294.png

The staffing threads will be published later in Norway FIR and Reykjavik CTA forums... and if we got more relevant information, it will be published under this thread :) 

Edited by Krister Larsen
Schedule changed
  • Like 1
Krister Larsen
Director of Norway FIR
VATSIM Scandinavia
www.vatsim-scandinavia.org
Email.png

• 2 months later...
Henrik Sonstebo (1203470)

Not the best times for us in Norway, but I'm sure I'll be able to do something -- if not Norway, then somewhere in Reykjavik :)

22.png

• 1 month later...
  • Krister Larsen (1340812) unfeatured this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy