[24 Mar, 15-21z]Stockholm-Arlanda Real Time

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner.jpg

On Sunday 24 March it's time to head for Sweden and Stockholm-Arlanda for this year's edition of the Arlanda Real Time Event.

The airport is one of Scandinavia's major airport and is an important hub for Norwegian and SAS. But you will off course find all the other airlines operating in and out of Stockholm-Arlanda.

Arlanda will be fully staffed from 15-21z and there is plenty of flights to choose from on the booking page. 

Make sure you have your charts with you and have read the pilot briefing available for Arlanda. This will make sure that you will thorougly enjoy your visit to the capital of Sweden.

With that said, we hope that you will join us on Sunday 24 March for a fun and exciting day of flying "as real as it gets".

Briefing | Charts | Bookings

All flights on the booking page is off-block time (zulu).

There are quite a few interesting domestic flights if you would like to exlore the rest of Sweden as well. 

Sergio Cordeddu

Hi,

I have a question!

I signed up Arlanda Real time 2019.

My  flight was IBK3206 and my callsign was "Nortrans" .... but I could'nt connect to Vatsim by Vpilot because that callsign was too long (max were 7 characters!!!!).

So how can I solve the problem?

Thanks

Sergio

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy