VATSIM Sweden server disconnections

Martin Loxbo (811805)

Martin Loxbo (811805)

Just got disconnected from the VATSIM Sweden server. Same thing happened last night. When trying to reconnect I get an error 10061.

I can connect to a different server but I have to change callsign, otherwise it says "callsign in use".

Any ideas if this is a problem with our VATSIM server or a network wide problem?

Krister Larsen (1340812)
5 hours ago, Martin Loxbo said:

Just got disconnected from the VATSIM Sweden server. Same thing happened last night. When trying to reconnect I get an error 10061.

I can connect to a different server but I have to change callsign, otherwise it says "callsign in use".

Any ideas if this is a problem with our VATSIM server or a network wide problem?

I’ve experienced the same problem last Tuesday, on the UK1 server. Supervisor broadcasted then, that it was issues with the network servers. So it’s a network wide problem

Krister Larsen
Director of Norway FIR
VATSIM Scandinavia
www.vatsim-scandinavia.org
Email.png

Martin Loxbo (811805)

Good to know! Not used to seeing this kind of problem anymore - I guess we have been getting spoiled!