Donations report from Director 2019

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

Julius Mannermaa (1325300)

VATSIM Scandinavia is the home vACC for Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden with hundreds of members, dedicating their time to controlling and flying in the area of the vACC. Even we are a non-profit organization, we still have some costs to keep the web services of the vACC up and running. Currently, the vACC needs to pay for the forum services and domains. Meaning that the vACC has relatively small costs to run all the needed services. We also have some other supportive web services for free and at the same time, I would like thank the service providers that are letting us to use their services free of charge.

The donations are the key to keep up our web services running, so I would like to thank everybody who has donated to VATSIM Scandinavia, so we are able to keep all services up and running!

I have attached the donations report of VATSIM Scandinavia down below, so everyone is able to see the actual costs of running the vACC. 04/2018 -> 03/2019

-Julius, the previous Director

VATSCA-DonationsReports2019.pdf

• Like 3

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

And just a small reminder what Julius said. As we are a non-profit organization we live (or die) with donations from the public and our members.

If you feel like our organization is something that you would like to contribute to, financially, you are more then welcome to use the link on the following web page:

http://www.vatsim-scandinavia.org/?page_id=44

Many, many, thanks!

Martin, the current Director :)

• Like 1