ATC Booking Problems

Mikael Harju (1406319)

Mikael Harju (1406319)

Hello,

I would like to inform everybody that there are currently some problems with booking ATC slots. vRoute seems to be broken and we are unable to add or fetch data from there. This has the unfortunate side effect of new bookings done on TAS not showing up on VATSCA front page nor in vRoute. You are, however, able to make new bookings on TAS and check that there are no overlapping bookings. I'll give an update when this has been fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1

Hakan Schulz (937154)

Thanks for update Mikael.

Just looked at Vroute and it seems to be working. It contains updated information and I was able to book a position ESGJ_TWR for test.

Would be really great if you, please, could update the link to our webpage since it is a vital keyfunction for both ATC
and pilots that would like to fly in Scandinavia.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Hakan Schulz

Mikael Harju (1406319)

Weird, I just tried to book again in vRoute and I am still getting 503. I also checked their ATC booking API and it too returns 503 so there is very little I can do at the moment. I have contacted the developer of vRoute about this and hopefully he will get back to me soon.

• Like 1

Mikael Harju (1406319)

Just received a message from Michal Rok (the developer of vRoute). He has fixed the problems and everything seems to work now fine. :)

• Like 3