Help SANTA with front page!

Daniel Lange (1352906)

Daniel Lange (1352906)

Just upload your scopes in 1440p, with traffic and no windows and your scope might be the face of SANTA login :)

SANTA is the new name of "Scandinavian Training Administration", also known as the successor of TAS. The development is in progress and we need your help for our front-page where you click log in! Therefore we're creating a small competition, if you may call that - where we use the best fitting entry in our front page of SANTA.

The prize are virtual hugs and contribution to the community! ?

login.png

This is the current login screen of SANTA. The competition is in two parts, you may do one or both.

1. The background image. We need something that represent Scandinavia (right now we stole VATUK's as an example). Preferably we don't wish a collage of images, but we do want to represent all our FIRs - so there's a technical possibility to randomly display a country for each time you vist the page.

2. The logo/icon of SANTA. Right now it's a sleigh, perhaps something else?

You may submit your entries in this thread as replies, until October 15th 18z.
Please remember to keep your original project files if you do some edits, as sometimes we might be interested in doing some tweaks afterwards. The picture should preferably be in resolution of 2560x1440. Remember to not have too much details in the picture, or diffuse them so it does not interfere with the logo and login button.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Daniel Lange (1352906)

The deadline has passed, unfortunately with no entires. If someone still want to create a entry, please message me ASAP. 

If no one are able to contribute, we’ll do this ourselves, but we will not guarantee that the solution will represent each FIR as thought initially. As we’d rather focus on developing Santa 🎅🏼 ☺️

Arvid Hansson (1162891)

I've attached an assortment of scope screenshots, however they are neither in the requested format nor edited to look nice as a landing page background. If they can be cropped or edited in anyway to be useful, feel free to do so.

M5.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 4

Daniel Lange (1352906)
4 hours ago, Arvid Hansson said:

I've attached an assortment of scope screenshots, however they are neither in the requested format nor edited to look nice as a landing page background. If they can be cropped or edited in anyway to be useful, feel free to do so.

This is great! I’ll crop it and see if we can use it! Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Daniel Lange (1352906)

I've tested the pictures, and it's close. Though what I need is a picture like this, but 1440p and without all windows. If someone manages to take a picture of their scope with the correct resolution and remove all windows, post it here! Perhaps your scope will be the front of SANTA ;)

Screenshot_1.png

Peter Toft (1280555)
15 hours ago, Daniel Lange said:

I've tested the pictures, and it's close. Though what I need is a picture like this, but 1440p and without all windows. If someone manages to take a picture of their scope with the correct resolution and remove all windows, post it here! Perhaps your scope will be the front of SANTA ;)

Maybe we could take a picture of each FIRs scope (Like the one on the picture) and combine them with their flags? - So we get every FIR represented? 

Daniel Lange (1352906)
9 hours ago, Peter Toft said:

Maybe we could take a picture of each FIRs scope (Like the one on the picture) and combine them with their flags? - So we get every FIR represented? 

If you or someone want to make sure these pictures are taken, then you're more than welcome! I'd be very helpful :) Just make sure there's some traffic on them, and send me the raw pictures without editing or putting/collaging them together, then we can display a random country FIR for each time you load the page.

Max Kuhla (1157125)

up4l0SA.jpg

From last years FSS. Not in 1440p, because i do not yet possess such a monitor.. 🙄

Maybe with some blurring it could be used.. Feel free to do so if it is suitable!

Edited by Max Kuhla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Peter Toft (1280555)
On 10/23/2019 at 9:13 PM, Daniel Lange said:

If you or someone want to make sure these pictures are taken, then you're more than welcome! I'd be very helpful :) Just make sure there's some traffic on them, and send me the raw pictures without editing or putting/collaging them together, then we can display a random country FIR for each time you load the page.

I'll take some, next time I'll be on EKDK (Probably this weekend). 

• Like 1

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) unpinned this topic