VATSIM Scandinavia's new graphical profile

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

I'm very pleased to announce that the board of VATSIM Scandinavia has approved a formal proposal from Krister Larsen of a completely new graphical profile.

The current one has been with us for a few years now, and it's about time to get a fresh update.

The roll out will happen in increments. First of all, the logotype will change on the forums, web page and other places where it exists as of today.
Next, the forum will get a brand new "theme" based on the new color scheme.
And later on the web page with be completely overhauled to also match everything else.
Official documents will be converted when time permits, and you as members, staff,  mentors or just about everyone else is very welcome to help out with this, quite time consuming, task.

Note: If you have the old logotype lying around and use it when streaming, making videos and other materials - please discard that one. A new one will be provided shortly together with a set of guidelines on how the profile is to be used, as well as document templates and other related information!

Attached to this post is the proposal that Krister (and also later on Daniel) provided the board. I'm showing it - as is - so you can form your own opinion. However, this is of course not the complete profile, as stated above. That will be provided in a short while!

I want to thank Krister, and Daniel, for their amazing work and patience over the last months (and almost years). It is really going to be a big improvement to this community!

http://vatsim-scandinavia.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/VATSCA_Logo_Proposal_2019.pdf

• Like 6