[14 Dec, 17-23z]Fly and See Santa 2019

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner-2.jpg

On Saturday 14 December from 17-23z VATSIM-Scandinavia invites you for this year's edition of Fly and See Santa. Fly into either Rovaniemi (EFRO), Tromsø (ENTC) and Kiruna (ESNQ).

Since this event attracts a fair amount of pilots we highly recommend you to bring a lot of holding fuel. Don't forget your favorite bevarage and candy onboard since it will most likely be a long night for you.

Due to the excess traffic on some airways you might get rerouted to optimise the traffic flow. Make sure you are familiar to reprogram your aircraft accordingly.

Visit our Santa Web for pilot briefing, routes, charts and scenery suggestion to make your visit to the north as enjoyable as possible.

VATSIM-Scandinavia hope you will enjoy this year's Fly and See Santa.

Santa Web

Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This is tonight!

Can I please remember to bring a lot of fuel in your tanks since this event is busy. 

Expect re-routings and enroute holdings.

Please use the dedicated Santa web to find a suitable route. 

Thank you and have fun!

Lauri Uusitalo (1471696)

My first event in VATSIM and quite an experience. EDDH-EFRO took about 5h20min with 5 6 different holdings and roughly 15 circuits. After landing I still had some 80 minutes of fuel left. It was painful but at the same time exciting experience.

Edited by Lauri Uusitalo
  • Like 1

• Martin Tornberg (1069087) unpinned this topic
  • Krister Larsen (1340812) locked this topic