Update from SANTA & Web

Daniel Lange (1352906)

Daniel Lange (1352906)

Merry Christmas to everyone 😀  Before the dinner is ready and presents get unpacked, I thought to share an update from the web team, as last time was October.

Handover (our centralised login system for member data) is still to be implemented on forums, as currently it only exists in TAS. You'll probably not notice the implementation at all once it's done, as the only visual difference is that you might be served a Privacy Policy to accept upon login, if you haven't already accepted it when logging into TAS.

Development of SANTA (Our successor of TAS) has started and the progress is currently a bit slow and steady due to lack of time. SANTA will not come home for Christmas, but Christmas lasts to easter, right? 😉 But on a serious note, we don't have a time estimate of when it's done at this point, but we hope it'll be ready for release VATSOON™. Lately we've worked mostly on the design, login screen, and the application form for training. We still have quite a lot to do, but we hope the current vacations might boost things a bit as well :) I've attached some screenshots of the current state.

SANTA is currently our top priority, and Handover a side-objective. Otherwise we have a lot of other things and requests we'd like to do, but we're unable to prioritize at this point, but I'll wrap it up here to keep it short.

Happy holidays, and a happy new year
Best regards, the Web Department

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Daniel Lange (1352906) locked this topic