MAESTRO plugin 1.0 beta 4

Juha Holopainen

Juha Holopainen

MAESTRO plugin 1.0 beta 4

• Bug fixes
  • When starting web master mode now also checks web for existing sequence data if local sequence data is not found

General information

A feasibility study of an arrival manager plugin. Still not sure if it has the potential to be more helpful than distracting when it's actually needed (i.e. big events). As you can imagine, online testing in heavy traffic has been almost non-existent, but it hasn't been completely useless in logfile playbacks. The included settings file contains some example settings for a couple of airports (putting System_Version=1 as a global setting at the top is recommended if you plan on using that version so you get the correct GUI also before setting an airport). For those of you running an earlier beta, the settings files have changed (no more airports data file, it's all in the settings) so it's probably best to remove the earlier files.

And for heaven's sake, do not keep a file named "MAESTRO_data.txt" in the same folder with the plugin dll for any reason as the plugin will overwrite it without warning! There's big warning box in the manual about this but now you've been warned here as well...

Edited by Juha Holopainen
  • Like 2

• Juha Holopainen unlocked this topic
Jonathan Hougaard (1457572)

I was going make a comment about Rovaniemi but I see that is already one of the airports in the settings file 😁 Would be super cool to have an AMAN for use on VATSIM

• Juha Holopainen locked and unpinned this topic