[Topsky] Draw on specific asr-files only

Jan Doehring (1356262)

Jan Doehring (1356262)

Hey Juha, 

I have just started adding military control zones to TopskyMaps. As they have specific activation times and aren't active every day all week, I find Topsky very suitable to display the controlzones. So far, so good, everything work fine and the respective CTRs are active when they should be... However, I have a little feature request: Do you think, you could add a line where we can limit on what asr-files specific maps are displayed?

When working center for example I have two asr-files opened:

• EDDM_CTR_FULL.asr: Just a very basic airspace layout, important fixes and VORs
  • EDMM_CTR_APP.asr: All C-/D-Airspaces, STARs, more points, centerlines, etc.

With Topsky the control zones will be displayed on both radar views. However, this doesn't fit to the philosophy of the decluttered view. So I would like to have a way, to tell the plugin to only draw these maps on EDMM_CTR_APP.asr. It is a very specific request, but maybe you can give a comment about the chances that you will implement such a feature in a future version?

best regards
Jan

Juha Holopainen

The chances of that happening in the short term are very small. For basic decluttering of the maps the ZOOM line can be used.

• Like 1

Jan Doehring (1356262)

Thanks for the info! I have already tried using zoom values but may have to experiment a little bit more with them...