Ground Radar NOTAM activation

Ricardo Sousa (1110850)

Ricardo Sousa (1110850)

probably you already considered this, but just here to say it would be pretty cool to have the ACTIVE:NOTAM option also available for the GroundRadar plugin the same way it works with the TopSky part. I have all the LPPT taxiways defined, then I could have a duplicate entry for them with the TWYCLOSED definition and have it ACTIVE:NOTAM so that it closes when the notams say so

• Like 1

Juha Holopainen

I haven't seriously considered NOTAM-activated maps for that purpose. As there's no standard to how information in the text part of NOTAMs is presented, and the chance of spelling errors, the success ratio of such a feature would likely be very low and you'd still have to go through all the NOTAMs to see if the code interpreted everything correctly.

Adrian Bjerke (1339353)

An similar idea to this, what about snowtam to display braking action and contamination next to the runways or something, or as a popup window? 

Edited by Adrian Bjerke