[22 Mar, 14-22z]Copenhagen Real Time 2020

Martin Tornberg (1069087)

Banner.jpg

VATSIM-Scandinavia and the Danish controllers would like to welcome you for Sunday 22nd March for a fabulous day of flying in and out of EKCH. With over 300 flights to choose from, there is plenty of opportunities for you to find your favorite set of flights.

Between 14-22z Copenhagen-Kastrup will be fully staffed and the controllers are looking forward to give you excellent ATC service during the event.

All departure and arrival flights shows off-block time in Zulu. For the departures you will find which gate you should use and arrival flights show expected gate upon arrival. 

We would like to remind you to bring your charts and also to have a look at our briefing page for Copenhagen airport.

Bookings | Charts and Briefing

Edited by Martin Tornberg

• 4 weeks later...
Tommy Engman

Hi. Yesterday I booked a flight LFPG-EKCH on the bookings page, and I got the confirmation with extra info etc etc. Today, trying to look at the booking or briefing again using the links above I get

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

I hope this is a temporary problem of the server in question, because then it will be fixed soon I guess. Any info on this issue?

Tommy Engman / ESNU

Daniel Lange (1352906)
1 hour ago, Tommy Engman said:

Hi. Yesterday I booked a flight LFPG-EKCH on the bookings page, and I got the confirmation with extra info etc etc. Today, trying to look at the booking or briefing again using the links above I get

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

I hope this is a temporary problem of the server in question, because then it will be fixed soon I guess. Any info on this issue?

Tommy Engman / ESNU

This happened due to a change we did on the forums and homepage yesterday. Try booking though this link :)

http://old.vatsim-scandinavia.org/book/rt/

Tommy Engman

Thank you. That link worked.

Come to think of it, you should edit the link in your presentation post above.

Edited by Tommy Engman
Afterthought

Tommy Engman

Hi guys. Sorry to have to inform you that even though you changed the link for Bookings above to old.vatsim you need to do that for the Briefing and Charts as well, also on the other pages. I seem not be able to get to the briefings as it is, not even from the "old.vatsim"-link.

I don’t have access to a laptop and editing on the phone is a pain. I will find someone that can edit the links properly. Thanks for reporting!

• Krister Larsen (1340812) unpinned and locked this topic