[GRplugin] label background color

Marcin Kolczynski

Marcin Kolczynski

Hey. Is it possible to edit label color, but not for mouse-over to make it a la "vSMR"? I checked documentation and couldn't find it.

Edited by Marcin Kolczynski

Marcin Kolczynski
7 minutes ago, Juha Holopainen said:

I have no idea what you mean by "a la vSMR" so I dont' know if what you're looking for is possible. The labels are colored according to their status - arrival, departure or other. Those colors can be defined using the settings.

Photo in attachement. I would like to have permanent background colour for labels and I didn't find any command in documentation to do it.

pobrane.png

Marcin Kolczynski

Okay, thanks.

Any chance to get it in future update?

Edited by Marcin Kolczynski

Juha Holopainen

With limited time to work on the code, the plan is to avoid spending it coding things not present in the modelled system (Saab A3000). So far all the pictures I've seen of it are displaying transparent label backgrounds, with the exception of the mouse-over label. If I come across new information, it's possible in the future.

• Like 1