TopSky - Unable change text colour for Assumed and Concerned Acft Tag

Amos Ng (1357854)

Amos Ng (1357854)

Hi!

Currently trying to using the TopSky plugin, setting everything from scratch currently. But I am very confused as I have set the colour for Assumed to green, both in Euroscope and the TopSky_Developer_Guide_Settings.xlsx, but it is still coming out as black.

Also, besides that, anything I need to take note of, as I'm setting everything from scratch? Much appreciated thanks!

Amos Ng (1357854)

image.png.e89d3117acbe0a280a6a8146c6b7ca00.png

This is the issue I'm facing currently. I have tried manually setting the colour via Tag Editor, it is still black however.
I am using LOVV_Topsky's Tag settings.

Juha Holopainen
16 hours ago, Amos Ng said:

Also, besides that, anything I need to take note of, as I'm setting everything from scratch? Much appreciated thanks!

The developer guide pdf should cover the main points of creating a new setup, including the necessary EuroScope settings and some of the most important setup-specific plugin settings.

To the specific issue here, the color definition in the EuroScope settings only affects any EuroScope default tag items (the TXT item in your image is probably one of them) and a couple of other things like the leader lines connecting the position symbol and the label. The plugin's tag items use the plugin color definitions that can be set in the settings files (and to be clear, you're not supposed to change anything in the spreadsheet file, it only lists the available settings that can be used in the TopSkySettings.txt and TopSkySettingsLocal.txt files)

• 2 weeks later...
Amos Ng (1357854)
On 09/08/2020 at 18:19, Juha Holopainen said:

The developer guide pdf should cover the main points of creating a new setup, including the necessary EuroScope settings and some of the most important setup-specific plugin settings.

To the specific issue here, the color definition in the EuroScope settings only affects any EuroScope default tag items (the TXT item in your image is probably one of them) and a couple of other things like the leader lines connecting the position symbol and the label. The plugin's tag items use the plugin color definitions that can be set in the settings files (and to be clear, you're not supposed to change anything in the spreadsheet file, it only lists the available settings that can be used in the TopSkySettings.txt and TopSkySettingsLocal.txt files)

Yep! I thought the excel sheet did everything.. Turns out I needed the txt files as well. Much thanks! :)