TopSky Feature Request ACTIVE lines behaviour

Luke Brown (1116943)

Luke Brown (1116943)

Would it be possible to enable maps where you have 2 or more conditions to activate. I understand the current behaviour is the map will activate if just one line meets the condions set, but I would like to see an option where all statements must be true to allow the map to show.

e.g.

If I'm on LON_S_CTR and I'm covering EGLL top down, I'd like to see the Heathrow RMA (radar manouevring area) for the respective runway, so I have the following set

ACTIVE:RWY:ARR:EGLL09L:DEP:*

But I'd also like it to only show me it if say, Heathrow Director is offline, and therefore I'm doing the vectoring.

Is it possible to get something like that to function?

Thanks

Luke

Juha Holopainen

Basic AND/OR logic for the lines is planned, but not going to be available in the next release. The currently available options are to either use the ASRDATA line and separate ASR files for area and top-down use, or the ZOOM line to only show the top-down stuff when zoomed in.