[21 Oct, 2000z] multiple arrivals at ESMS

Torsten VanKouwen

Torsten VanKouwen

A very good afternoon to you all. 

Since I "won" our last KuMi flight, I had to determine the next destination. My choice was ESMS - Malmö as our next destination. 

But who are we? 
We are a group of pilots from Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands and Austria who join together every Wednesday starting in 2002 (!) for a small competition, called KuMi. The main goal of this competition is to touch down at exactly 2000z. The winner will get to choose the next destination. The one landing at furthest away from this (before, or after) has to post a country (or region) typical meal in our Forum
Therefore KuMi (in German - "Kulinarischer Mittwoch")  can be translated with "culinary Wednesday" (CuWe).

Like said before, in this case our next destination will be in your division: ESMS - Malmö.

It would be very much appreciated if you can offer us ATC service (CTR would be great and an APP and TWR position would awesome)

We are a group of approximately 7 to 15 pilots so it gets always very busy around the aerodrome because everybody is aiming and planing their flights to arrive at 2000 UTC, so be aware on speed adherence if instructed to do so ;)

We are excited to hear you next Wednesday, many regards, 

Toto (Torsten) 

Airport: ESMS
Date: 21.10.2020
Time: 1930-2030 UTC

• Like 2

Important Information

When visiting this site, only cookies that are strictly necessary for you to use the website is being used, unless you have provided further consent. Read more in our Privacy Policy