Bug Areas Definition (TopSkyAreas.txt)

Alexander Arlow

Alexander Arlow

Hi Juha,

when defining an area in TopSkyAreas.txt (without Categorydef), I should, from my understanding be able, to color them differently by defining them with

AREA:<number corresponding to an Active_Map_Type_X>[<F if filled>]:<Name>

So for example:
AREA:1:TEST should give me a TSA with a border color corresponding to Active_Map_Type_1 and no filling, whereas
AREA:3F:TEST should give me a TSA with a border color corresponding to Acitve_Map_Type_3 and with filling.

Currently, the file behaves as follows:
Any number without F gives me a non-filled area corresponding to Color_Active_Map_Type_1 and any number with an F returns an area that is filled with border color of Color_Active_Map_Type_4 (at least it looks like it).

Version is 2.3.1b2

kind regards,

Alex

Juha Holopainen

That sounds like the area drawing code has trouble figuring out what color to use for the borders, in which case it falls back on Color_Active_Map for unfilled and Color_Active_RD_Map for filled areas. Whatever is causing that should be easy enough to fix.

• Like 1