Match ASEL with GRP targets

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

GRP 1.3.2

Any chance to match the selected target on the groud radar with the ES internal ASEL so that the flight plan would come up if I selected an aircraft via the GRP and press F6?

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

Juha Holopainen

The plugin does that already. How do you select the aircraft in the plugin so it doesn't become the ASEL aircraft? As a sidenote, you may also want to test the latest beta, I'm not touching the 1.3.x code for anything except critical bug fixes anymore. Some issues you come across in 1.3.x may already be fixed there (there's a small change in this area for example - also dragging the label selects the aircraft whereas in 1.3.x a click is necessary).

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

Thanks Juha. That might be the difference. It's working fine with the 1.4 beta.

Would that selection also influence the bottom bar with the information about a pilot? I miss the written radio call sign there which is displayed when selecting a target from a native ES list.

Bernardo Reis (1096507)
1 hour ago, Jonas Kuster said:

Thanks Juha. That might be the difference. It's working fine with the 1.4 beta.

Would that selection also influence the bottom bar with the information about a pilot? I miss the written radio call sign there which is displayed when selecting a target from a native ES list.

From the GRadar Dev Manual

As an alternative to having the callsign data, this file can contain the location of another file that has the data. In that case, this file should have only one line, containing the data file location. The location can be defined as absolute or relative. Relative locations starting with “.\” or “..\” are relative to the plugin folder. The data in the pointed file must be in the above format, and the pointed file must contain the callsign data, not a path to another file.

This is what we have in our GRpluginCallsigns.txt:

..\..\ICAO\ICAO_Airlines.txt

Jonas Kuster (1158939)

I know, I know. I've definitively read the entire manual and also set this exaclty like you proposed. Seems it works now with 1.4 when the correct link to ASEL works.

Edited by Jonas Kuster