[IMPORTANT INFORMATION] Update your information!

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

In the upcoming election for the new Director of VATSIM Scandinavia I want to urge everyone, but active S2 and above foremost, to make sure that your VATSIM registered email is correct. This is the adress where information about the election will be sent to.

To update your information, or to at least check that it's correct, head over to https://my.vatsim.net login with your CID, and in the dashboard, click your name and select "your profile" to confirm that your information is correct.

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) changed the title to [IMPORTANT INFORMATION] Update your information!

Ping pong bump. To facilitate all that the constitution requires before the election - if you want to be able to vote check above!

The email with information about the election is now sent. If you havn't updated your information you might not have recieved the information.

If you are an active ATC member (a member with S2 rating or higher and has provided more then 10 hours controlling during the past 12 months) and has not recieved the email. Please contact me on director (at) vatsim-scandinavia.org and I'll send a copy!

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) unfeatured and unpinned this topic