TopSky plugin 2.3.1 beta 4

Juha Holopainen

Juha Holopainen

Main changes from beta 3:

• "part4" tag items added to extended label F15/F18/OPTEXT/OPTEXT2 items to allow extended label widths up to 60 characters, setting added to define the maximum width (default 45 chars, more than that requires adding the new fourth items to the tag definitions)
  • Added setting to limit max time from sector entry for CPDLC logon auto-accept
  • Added EST/DEP/ABT tag item and function and Departure Coordination Window
  • Added custom CLAM and RAM alerting
  • Updated Areas data file syntax (added NOCLAMRAM line type and DD area type)

Edited by Juha Holopainen
  • Like 1

• Juha Holopainen pinned and unlocked this topic
Mark-Julius Pikat (1051954)
1 hour ago, Bence Bozi said:

Hello! Is it possible to make RAM and CLAM alert's color to a specific color? Like in default Euroscope, datablock information color. Presently it depends on the tag status (assumed, notified...).

Thank you!

Let me speak on behalf of Juha – just like previously mentioned, TopSky is modelled based on real system, and there is no such functionality in the real system.

M-J

• Like 1

spacer.png

Mark-Julius Pikat
Chief Executive Officer of VACC Estonia
mark-julius.pikat [at] estvacc.org

Erik Wachters (815026)

Hi,

Thank you again for the nice work on the plugin.
Is there any chance you can provide a boolean (setting item) to make Topsky download the NOTAMs automatically on startup without the need to open the NOTAM window?

Thank you,

Erik

Edited by Erik Wachters

Luke Brown (1116943)

Hi Juha, since beta 3 I have noted that the predicted traffic graphs no longer work. Operations rate still works as expected.

Rolled back to the non-beta version and they work as expected.

Paul McDyer (1304314)

Looking to make a possible request but I am unsure if the Functionality is there already.

For a specific map I have:

ACTIVE:RWY:ARR:EIDW10R:DEP:*
ACTIVE:ID:*:*:BAL:*

This map in theory will activate if just one line is true. Is there a way to activate the map only if both active lines are true. 
I have been trying to make a workaround for it but haven’t found anything so far.

Bernardo Reis (1096507)
On 28/01/2021 at 12:04, Paul McDyer said:

Looking to make a possible request but I am unsure if the Functionality is there already.

For a specific map I have:

ACTIVE:RWY:ARR:EIDW10R:DEP:*
ACTIVE:ID:*:*:BAL:*

This map in theory will activate if just one line is true. Is there a way to activate the map only if both active lines are true. 
I have been trying to make a workaround for it but haven’t found anything so far.

Would like to request something like this aswel.

Juha Holopainen
On 28/01/2021 at 09:34, Erik Wachters said:

Is there any chance you can provide a boolean (setting item) to make Topsky download the NOTAMs automatically on startup without the need to open the NOTAM window?

No, but you can set the NOTAM window to open automatically if you always want the NOTAMs and want to save a couple of clicks.

On 28/01/2021 at 10:46, Luke Brown said:

since beta 3 I have noted that the predicted traffic graphs no longer work

Odd. But whatever caused it was short-lived as the graphs seem to work normally again in my development code.

Daniel Lange (1352906)

Hi, I've encountered a strange bug after this update when it comes to Departure List. Not sure if here or GRplugin is right place to post, but I can confirm it happened after installing this specific version of TopSky.

I've a own profile for APP and GND. When loading GND file after this update my departure list stopped working, it started to look like this instead:

2021-02-03 20_44_12-Window.png

After some debugging, I figured out that it starts working again only if I open  my CTR ASR file. Then it looks fine again, almost like it's feeding some information of that ASR for some reason?

2021-02-03 20_44_22-Window.png

Before the update to beta 4, the clearance window also looked a bit different:

2021-02-03 20_42_29-Window.png

Not sure what exactly caused it, and I guess it's some edge case bug? At least the workaround for now is for me to have the CTR ASR file loaded as well in the same euroscope instance. I've attached both ASR's if that helps.

ENGM GROUND.asr ENOS.asr

• Juha Holopainen locked this topic
Juha Holopainen

The second picture is what it's supposed to look like. What you're seeing in the first one is probably caused by some variable not being initialized due to the ground ASR file skipping a lot of the TopSky code. It's possibly already fixed in the just released beta 5, at least I couldn't immediately find any reason for that to happen with the current code. Have a look and if the bug still exists in beta 5, report in that thread. Something like "PDC window bug from beta 4 still present" will be enough unless it's somehow differently wrong.

• Thanks 1

• Juha Holopainen unpinned this topic