[ANNOUNCEMENT] Voting for new Director

Martin Stockzell (1294494)

The voting process for the new Director of VATSIM Scandinavia is now active for all active ATC members with a rating of S2 or higher.

• Like 2

Sorry, I totally missed to include Christians "application" which everyone of course is entitled to read!

Hello there, if you didn't already know I am the current DPO Christian Kovanen. I turn 20 soon and I serve in the Finnish Defence Forces. While I dont have experience as a board member on VATSIM I have extensive experience in real life as a board member of many volunteer organisations. have been an active member of VATSIM Scandinavia since early 2017. Along my duties as the DPO I work as a Web Services Assistant. During the last 12 months, I have controlled for nearly 600h in Scandinavia and flown over 150h. I am an active mentor and examiner with the I1 rating. I promise to do my very best in representing our interests and conveying our wishes to VATEUD and VATSIM.

• Like 1

• Martin Stockzell (1294494) unfeatured and unpinned this topic